The staff at Veterans Care Coordination are experts at understanding and helping you obtain the Aid and Attendance Pension benefit. We cut through all of the RED TAPE for you.
We will remove the frustration and worry by serving you with the same honor and integrity with which you or your loved one served our country.
Learn about our eight step process that distinguishes us as qualified and compassionate professionals:
- Screen for eligibility.
- Obtain original mititary paperwork.
- Collect supporting documents.
- Review completed VA application.
- Establish care services with one of our sponsors.
- Provide updates while VA processes the claim.
- Assist with any additional VA documentation requirements until VA final approval.
- Assist with monitoring medical expenses to ensure eligibility.
Find out about the Eligibility requirements HERE>>